* Applicable since 16 March 2021
EGAT attaches great importance to the protection of your personal information. This covers (1) individual customers who use products, products and services under the control of EGAT, both who are former customers. current customers and potential customers (2) employees, personnel, officers, representatives, shareholders, authorized persons, directors, contacts, representatives and other natural persons associated with EGAT’s corporate clients (collectively, the “EGAT”); and (3) any natural person to whom EGAT has obtained personal data (such as emergency contacts, spouses, parents, descendants, relatives, children, employers, agents, beneficiaries; or referring person) by the persons in (1) – (3) collectively referred to as “you” and the persons in clauses (1) and (2) as the “Service User” or the “Customer”.
1. Storage and Purpose of Use of Information
EGAT may directly or indirectly collect various types of your personal data from other sources or from requesting information from other EGAT-related services. The scope of the information covered include:
- Personal information such as username, gender, age, date of birth, email address, ID card number. Passport number Taxpayer Identification Number Mobile phone information, address, zip code, social media account information (such as Line account information, Facebook account, Apple account, Google account and your available contact time), other electronic contact information. photo, sound, recording Conversation tape Records from closed-circuit television cameras, including complaints, your opinions on the product, EGAT’s products and services and social media inquiries
- Work-related information such as type of organization, place of work, position, length of service, occupation, etc.
- Financial information such as credit and debit card numbers Payment method (e.g. cash or credit card), PromptPay information Account number and type of bank account bank account history, deposits and withdrawals in the account, payment details and product subscription information goods and services (via application).
- Behavioral information of using the service, such as information about the buying behavior of customers. and information obtained from using the product EGAT products and services.
- Transaction information such as purchase history purchase amount buying behavior and/or use the products, products and services controlled by EGAT, including your preferences, preferences, interests, time of access to the services and the items you search for.
- Information collected from your electronic device, such as IP address or Internet Protocol (IP address), web beacon, log, device ID, geographic coordinates (GPS), device model and device type Network Connection information access information Single sign-on (SSO), login information, user’s access time, the amount of time spent on the pages and screens of the EleXA Platform both on the application and on the website, cookies, login information. search history browsing data Browser type and version (Browser), time zone setting and location, plug-in browser type and version, operating system and platform, and other technologies on the device you use to access the platform.
- Information about vehicle services such as vehicle registration numbers (including red license plate number for temporary use), vehicle identification number (VIN), mileage, fuel or battery status. and history of refueling.
- Information related to the loyalty program and experience points, such as EleXA Points, EXP, as well as information about the use of services and purchases of products and goods through the loyalty program and other cards, and behavioral data related to the use of the loyalty program, and transactional data of EleXA point to EGAT’s partner network.
- Marketing and Communications Information such as your preference for receiving marketing information from EleXA, EleX by EGAT and other EGAT group businesses and EGAT business partners, including forms or channels of communication that you would like to receive information about EGAT’s products and services, interactions between you and EGAT’s services, other communication channels following your interest, details of communications between you and EGAT, and marketing information such as information which you provide to EGAT as indicated in the questionnaire, survey results, opinion request form and various research activities.
- Profile data such as account names (Account identifiers), username and password, PIN ID code for the purchase of products, goods and services on the EleXA Platform and/or EleX by EGAT.
- Usage data, such as information about your use of the website, platform, product use goods and services and how you use or interact with EGAT’s advertisements (including the content you view, the link you clicked to view and receive other information)
- Information related to EGAT’s customer relationship management, such as customer account opening, administration, operations, payments, dispute resolution, processing and reporting on behalf of clients. Such personal data may include your signature and records of communications between you and EGAT.
- Other information, such as historical relationship information, including details about you with EGAT such as information you provide to EGAT as set forth in the contract, registration information, applications, surveys, research or information collected at the time you participate in EGAT business events, seminars, training or social events.
EGAT will collect, use and/or disclose sensitive personal information only with your express consent, or only when permitted by law
EGAT does not collect personal information of minors (under the age of majority, that is, less than 20 years of age or under the age of marriage as required by law) quasi-incompetent person, incompetent person. Moreover, EGAT do not allow these persons to apply to use the product EGAT’s products and services without consent or without relying on any other legal basis, in the event that EGAT finds that these individuals have used EGAT’s services or that EGAT has inadvertently collected personal data from them. Without consent and without relying on any other legal basis, EGAT will delete such personal data as soon as EGAT becomes aware of the case and may need to stop serving these individuals. EGAT may rely on any basis or legal base other than consent including in the event that you are a parent or parents, and you are worried that your minor will provide personal information to EGAT. Please contact EGAT to solve the issue if necessary.
- For registration identity verification and selection of customers to use the service
- For analyzing data based on interests or behavior of customers (Profiling) and data analysis (Data Analytics)
- For contact, communication, coordination, service, public relations news alert product presentation service and promotion Survey your opinions and your satisfaction with EGAT’s services or activities, which will lead to improvements in the quality of products and services.
- For handling technical problems, service and assistance to customers
- For providing and delivering products and services based on your behavior and preferences identified or provided with the EleXA Platform or EGAT regulated services.
For facilitating your participation in the events of EleXA, EleX by EGAT and other EGAT services, as well as to collaborate with regulated brands. or become an EGAT partner
- To assure you that the website, EleXA Platform and other related services can work smoothly, efficiently and safely
- To comply with legal duties and orders of government agencies as well as to be used as supporting information in legal proceedings in case of necessity
- To protect the interests of EGAT, including the suppression of potential dangers to the life, body and health of the person.
Failure to provide personal data to EGAT may affect you, i.e. EGAT may not perform as you requested or contractually, and EGAT may not be able to offer or provide some or all of EGAT’s products and services to you and you may not be comfortable or did not receive the performance of the contract. In some cases, your failure to provide such information may affect compliance with any laws to which EGAT or you are obligated to comply and applicable penalties may apply.
EGAT perceives the value of your trust in the provision of personal data, therefore EGAT designs appropriate personal data security measures. which covers management, preventive measures, technical precautions and physical protective measures in regards to access or control the access to personal data, to maintain the confidentiality, accuracy and availability of personal data including to prevent the loss, access, use, alteration, correction or disclosure of personal data without authorization or abuse.
In addition, EGAT has put in place measures to limit access to personal data and the use of devices for storing and processing personal data. by specifying the right to access the user’s data The right to grant access to information to the designated person(s) and user responsibilities To prevent unauthorized access to personal information or smuggling a copy of personal information or theft of personal data storage or processing devices. The storage of any electronic data cannot be 100% secure. However, in the event that EGAT detects a fraud or security breach that is prohibited or illegal, EGAT will take immediate and most appropriate remedial action by using discretion to take into account the interests of customers and those affected primarily.
3. Change Policy
This Policy is current as of the effective date stated above. EGAT may change this Policy from time to time, so please review this Policy as always.
EGAT may send push notifications or alerts to your device to promote news, to notify the status of booking and charging, including notification of payment. You may deactivate the transmission of these messages at any time by changing your notification settings on your device.
5. Period of retention of personal information
6. The eligibility about your personal information
Subject to the provisions of the law and the relevant legal exemptions with more details as follows
6.1 You may have the right to access or obtain a copy of the personal data that EGAT collects, uses or discloses about you.
7. Contact us